As we have earlier reported that creative director Gunasekhar is giving finishing touches to his historical dream project Rudramma Devi, latest news doing the film circles is the director is planning to shoot in 3D. If this happens this would be the first Indian historical movie to be shot in 3D. Gunasekhar is almost ready with his script and will most probably start rolling in 2013. Anushka is zeroed in for doing the title role, and a host of other senior technicians are set to work for this film. With the technical genius of Gunasekhar and his lavish film making, Rudramma Devi is all set to be one hell of a magnum opus in Tollywood.
- Naga Shaurya’s new film launched in style
- Poll : Which among these multi-starrers are you looking forward to?
- Bollywood star in talks for Vijayendra Prasad’s RSS film
- Popular TV actress set to debut in Tollywood
- Rana’s Aranya storyline revealed