As we have earlier reported that creative director Gunasekhar is giving finishing touches to his historical dream project Rudramma Devi, latest news doing the film circles is the director is planning to shoot in 3D. If this happens this would be the first Indian historical movie to be shot in 3D. Gunasekhar is almost ready with his script and will most probably start rolling in 2013. Anushka is zeroed in for doing the title role, and a host of other senior technicians are set to work for this film. With the technical genius of Gunasekhar and his lavish film making, Rudramma Devi is all set to be one hell of a magnum opus in Tollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia
- Pawan’s latest statement on his home production with Charan
- Yet another actress roped in for Balayya-Boyapati Srinu’s film?