Gunashekhar, who scored a hit with Rudramadevi, is not a man who enjoys limelight. While there were speculations about his upcoming movie, he did not reveal anything but simply posted a message asking for help.
Gunashekhar took to social media to announce that he is looking for an apprentice and assistant directors. Going by the cliffhanger of Rudramadevi, everyone guessed that his next will be based on Prataparudrudu or Gona Ganna Reddy.
From the announcement made, looks like clearly his next project will soon commence and as to who the lucky assistants would be only time will tell.
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film