An extensive outdoor schedule of ‘Gundello Godaari’ , the romantic entertainer set against the 1986 Godavari floods, has been wrapped up. The unit shot for about 70 days in the Godavari delta for the film, braving the hot summer sun. A special sequence to simulate the flooding sequence has also been shot. The unit has come back to Hyderabad and currently, patchwork activities are on.
Aadi, Lakshmi Manchu, Sandeep Kishan and Tapsee are playing the lead roles in this movie. Ilayaraja is scoring the music for this movie and Kumar Nagendra is the director. The movie is being readied for a June release.
- Chiru makes a strong statement on unity among senior heroes
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally