Guntur Talkies is a comedy of errors and explores the story of two small time thieves who run into problems with a dreaded local don Jackie, played by Mahesh Manjrekar.
The film has been directed by Praveen Sattaru, who earlier made the national award winning Chandamama Kathalu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September
- When Sai Pallavi decided to quit acting after failing to give a perfect shot
- Anil Ravipudi gives SSMB26 update in style
- After Maharshi, Mahesh wants to reunite with his school friends
- Release date locked for Bellamkonda Srinivas’ next?
- 3 heroines’ box-office clash with thrillers