Praveen Sattaru’s ‘Guntur Talkies’ has opened to very divided and largely negative reviews some days ago. But a few people have been supporting the film very vocally on social media, calling it a ‘new age telugu cinema’.
But this section is in a minority and Praveen Sattaru has come out, saying that the movie is not for everyone. But many critics and journalists have been countering this view point, stating that ripped off scenes from films like ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ and extremely vulgar dialogues do not make a film ‘cult’.
Each person has a viewpoint and it is important to respect it. But the movie will continue to divide opinions sharply and draw passionate reaction both for and against it for some more time. The film has Siddhu Jonnalagadda and Rashmi Gautham in the lead roles, along with Naresh and other prominent actors.
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy