Praveen Sattaru’s ‘Guntur Talkies’ has opened to very divided and largely negative reviews some days ago. But a few people have been supporting the film very vocally on social media, calling it a ‘new age telugu cinema’.
But this section is in a minority and Praveen Sattaru has come out, saying that the movie is not for everyone. But many critics and journalists have been countering this view point, stating that ripped off scenes from films like ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ and extremely vulgar dialogues do not make a film ‘cult’.
Each person has a viewpoint and it is important to respect it. But the movie will continue to divide opinions sharply and draw passionate reaction both for and against it for some more time. The film has Siddhu Jonnalagadda and Rashmi Gautham in the lead roles, along with Naresh and other prominent actors.
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film’s title gets a launch date
- Mithai director releases letter accepting film’s failure