Praveen Sattaru, director of the national award winning flick Chandamama Kathalu, is currently busy with the promotions of his next film titled ‘Guntur Talkies’. Actor Naresh is playing the lead role in this film which also has Madhu Shalini, Shraddha Das and Mahesh Manjrekar in crucial roles.
The unique promotions of the film are nearing completion and the makers are planning to release the film very soon. Touted to be a comedy entertainer, the movie is produced under the RK Studios banner. The entire team is confident that the movie will click with all sections audience.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters