The much-awaited Telugu remake of the acclaimed Tamil drama, Vinodaya Sitham, featuring the Mega uncle-nephew duo, Pawan Kalyan and Sai Dharam Tej, has been launched just a while ago. The film is being directed by award-winning Kollywood actor-filmmaker Samuthirakani.
Needless to say, Sai is super thrilled to be sharing the screen with his uncle. Sai took to his Instagram and shared a sweet photograph in which he was seen posing with Pawan Kalyan. In the picture, Pawan affectionately looks on as a visibly overwhelmed Sai tells him something.
“‘THE BEST DAY’ I would cherish forever. It’s a dream come true to work with my Guru for life Kalyan mama. Grateful at this amazing opportunity & Can’t wait for a big chunk of learning and memories. (sic),” Sai posted.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Nani reveals when HIT 3 will start shooting
- John Wick 4 opens to positive reviews
- PAN Indian film’s trailer to be launched soon
- Viral Video: Ravi Teja & Nani groove to chartbuster Dhoom Dhaam Dhosthaan song
- Musical update on Mega hero’s next is here
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food