The film saw some very good occupancy in both the multiplexes and single screens in all the parts of Telugu states. As the mouth talk of the film is very strong, the openings for the film will be pretty good predict trade pundits.
With the weekend setting in, the film is said to go even stronger in the next two days. We also need to see how the other releases Dora and Rogue perform at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah thanks Ohmar for Raju Gari Gadhi 3
- Noted critic’s U-Turn on Prabhas & Saaho
- Samantha the actress winning applause for Oh Baby
- Confirmed-Chay-Shekhar Kammula’s film from September
- Sampoo’s Kobbari Matta seals its release date
- Talented hero faces camera after a year