The film succeeded in translating this positivity into impressive collections at the box-office on its opening day. According to the latest trade reports, Guru has amassed a decent Rs.2.51 crore opening day share in the twin Telugu states.
These numbers are indeed encouraging considering the fact that Guru is a remake of the acclaimed Saala Khadoos, which many movie buffs have seen last year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans of all heroes always want Prabhas’ success: Rajamouli
- My producers sacrificed 100 crore profit and made Saaho: Prabhas
- Stop treating me like an actor: Pawan urges fans
- Suriya’s Bandobast plot revealed!
- Prabhas cutout: Kollywood cutout culture gripping Tollywood?
- Is Prabhas seeing someone?