The film succeeded in translating this positivity into impressive collections at the box-office on its opening day. According to the latest trade reports, Guru has amassed a decent Rs.2.51 crore opening day share in the twin Telugu states.
These numbers are indeed encouraging considering the fact that Guru is a remake of the acclaimed Saala Khadoos, which many movie buffs have seen last year.
- Naga Shaurya to team up with Avasarala Srinivas again?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR Kathanayakudu did you like the most?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Srikanth Addala’s next gets an interesting title
- Chiranjeevi’s granddaughter gets a cute name