Sudha Kongara, who directed the original, is handling the direction of this remake as well and shooting kicked off in Visakhapatnam a few days ago. The first schedule will be wrapped up this weekend and the unit will be shifting to Ooty for the next schedule.
The film is going to be wrapped up by early November. YNot Studios is the production house behind the movie and Rithika Singh is reprising her role from the original movie.
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections