Sudha Kongara shot to fame with her critically acclaimed film, Saala Khadoos. The film was later remade in Telugu as Guru, starring Venkatesh and Ritika Singh. With both the films getting a decent applause, Sudha is now a sought after director in Kollywood.
According to the latest buzz, Sudha has been in talks with Tamil star Suriya for her next film. Apparently, Sudha has narrated the script to Suriya and the actor liked it immensely. If things fall into place, this film will begin after Suriya wraps up his next two projects.
Until recently, there were reports that Sudha was holding talks with rising star Sivakarthikeyan for a project. The film was rumored to be produced by AM Ratnam, but it didn’t materialize eventually.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Raju Gari Gadi 3 – Comedy clicks story doesn’t
- Review : Operation Gold Fish – Only Action clicks
- Eesha Rebba gets a special promo song in her first female-centric film
- Review : Krishnarao Super Market – Wayward crime drama
- Review : Malli Malli Chusa – Dragged Out Romantic Drama
- After Nag, this director wants to work with Venky