Sudha Kongara shot to fame with her critically acclaimed film, Saala Khadoos. The film was later remade in Telugu as Guru, starring Venkatesh and Ritika Singh. With both the films getting a decent applause, Sudha is now a sought after director in Kollywood.
According to the latest buzz, Sudha has been in talks with Tamil star Suriya for her next film. Apparently, Sudha has narrated the script to Suriya and the actor liked it immensely. If things fall into place, this film will begin after Suriya wraps up his next two projects.
Until recently, there were reports that Sudha was holding talks with rising star Sivakarthikeyan for a project. The film was rumored to be produced by AM Ratnam, but it didn’t materialize eventually.
- Rashmika to make her debut in Tamil?
- Poll : Which part of NTR biopic did you like the most?
- Anupama Parameswaran signs much-awaited remake
- Payal Rajput takes different avatar for next
- I’ll never work with Priya Prakash: Lover’s Day actress stirs up controversy