After being postponed for more than three months, Victory Venkatesh’s intense sports drama, Guru, is finally scheduled to hit the screens on April 7th. The film is an official remake of Madhavan’s Tamil-Hindi bilingual, Saala Khadoos.
Guru is directed by Chennai-based Telugu filmmaker Sudha Kongara, who also directed the original. Sudha had earlier assisted the legendary director Mani Ratnam for more than 7 years.
Incidentally, even Mani’s forthcoming romantic entertainer, Cheliyaa, is releasing on April 7th, leaving both the guru and his disciple locking horns with each other. Some coincidence this is!
Articles that might interest you:
- Megastar Chiranjeevi to watch a special show of upcoming film
- Throwback picture: When Rashmika was a cover girl in her childhood
- Lockdown Review : Illegal – Hindi web series on Voot
- Guess : Who is this noted actress?
- Crazy secret behind Okkadu’s hilarious scene revealed
- Legendary lyricist joins social media