Gautham Vasudev Menon is well known for romantic and action movies. His latest outing Vendhu Thenindhathu Kaadu (The Life of Muthu), starring Simbu, is running successfully in theaters.
It is already known that GVM will direct a movie next with Ram Pothineni. Now, in a recent interview, he expressed his wish to direct the pan-Indian actor Prabhas. He also said he likes to direct Jr NTR and also stated that he is constantly in touch with them.
On the work front, Gautham Menon will commence part-2 of The Life of Muthu very soon. In the meantime, Prabhas has a solid lineup to finish. We need to wait for some more time to hear some good news.
Articles that might interest you:
- Another event planned for Adipurush – Deets inside
- Prabhas – Adipurush was made with love and devotion
- Om Raut – It’s a great feeling to be in the heavenly city of Ayodhya
- Photo moment: Team Adipurush acknowledging fans’ love
- Surprising: Naane Varuvean’s story is penned by this star
- Adipurush team visits Ram Mandir ahead of the teaser launch