It is widely known that Rana Daggubati is working on a tri-lingual film titled Haathi Mere Saathi. The shooting of this film is underway at a brisk pace and recently, the film’s unit wrapped up a crucial schedule in Thailand.
Now, the latest update is that the makers have finalized the film’s Telugu title as Aranya. Directed by Prabhu Solomon, the film showcases the thick bonding between a man and an elephant. The Tamil version is titled Kaadan.
Apart from Rana, the film also stars Tamil actor Vishnu Vishal and Hindi actor Pulkit Samrat in prominent roles. This tribal village drama is tentatively scheduled for a Diwali 2018 release.
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu