It is widely known that Rana Daggubati is working on a tri-lingual film titled Haathi Mere Saathi. The shooting of this film is underway at a brisk pace and recently, the film’s unit wrapped up a crucial schedule in Thailand.
Now, the latest update is that the makers have finalized the film’s Telugu title as Aranya. Directed by Prabhu Solomon, the film showcases the thick bonding between a man and an elephant. The Tamil version is titled Kaadan.
Apart from Rana, the film also stars Tamil actor Vishnu Vishal and Hindi actor Pulkit Samrat in prominent roles. This tribal village drama is tentatively scheduled for a Diwali 2018 release.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film