It is widely known that Rana Daggubati is working on a tri-lingual film titled Haathi Mere Saathi. The shooting of this film is underway at a brisk pace and recently, the film’s unit wrapped up a crucial schedule in Thailand.
Now, the latest update is that the makers have finalized the film’s Telugu title as Aranya. Directed by Prabhu Solomon, the film showcases the thick bonding between a man and an elephant. The Tamil version is titled Kaadan.
Apart from Rana, the film also stars Tamil actor Vishnu Vishal and Hindi actor Pulkit Samrat in prominent roles. This tribal village drama is tentatively scheduled for a Diwali 2018 release.
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu