Rahul Ravindran is aggressively promoting his directorial debut film, a romantic entertainer titled Chi La sow. The film is scheduled for release on August 3. In a latest promotional interview, Rahul said that he had to change Chi La Sow’s title due to Arjun Reddy.
Rahul revealed that he first gave ‘Chiranjeevi Arjun’ as the title for the movie. “I had written the story long back and that’s when Arjun Reddy released. I was left with no option but to change the title to Chi La Sow.” said Rahul. The actor-turned-director further revealed that he had initially planned to make Chi La Sow as a short film, but ended up making his feature film debut as a director.
Chi La Sow stars Sushanth and Punjabi actress Ruhani Sharma as the main leads. Siruni Cine Corp has produced the movie and Nagarjuna is presenting the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Samantha stuns in a chic dress
- Ram Charan still vouches for Babai PK
- Akhil’s new makeover wows fans