Anando Brahma is being hailed as a trendsetter in Tollywood. The film is a first of its kind comedy-horror in Telugu cinema, where the ghost is scared of humans. This Taapsee starrer was released on August 18 and went on to become a sleeper hit.
Now, the latest update is that Anando Brahma’s satellite rights were bought by the popular Telugu entertainment channel Zee Telugu for a cool Rs.3.25 crore. Anando Brahma is still continuing its steady run at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states and North America.
Anando Brahma was directed by Mahi V Raghav. The film also stars comedians Vennela Kishore, Srinivas Reddy, Thagubothu Ramesh and Shakalaka Shankar. This comedy-horror was produced by Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy under 70mm Entertainments banner.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties