Anando Brahma is being hailed as a trendsetter in Tollywood. The film is a first of its kind comedy-horror in Telugu cinema, where the ghost is scared of humans. This Taapsee starrer was released on August 18 and went on to become a sleeper hit.
Now, the latest update is that Anando Brahma’s satellite rights were bought by the popular Telugu entertainment channel Zee Telugu for a cool Rs.3.25 crore. Anando Brahma is still continuing its steady run at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states and North America.
Anando Brahma was directed by Mahi V Raghav. The film also stars comedians Vennela Kishore, Srinivas Reddy, Thagubothu Ramesh and Shakalaka Shankar. This comedy-horror was produced by Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy under 70mm Entertainments banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun ‘AAA Cinemas’ to kick start with Sankranthi releases?
- Bigg Boss 6 – Revanth gets upset again
- Rahul Yadav Nakka – I never imagined providing a platform to budding filmmakers
- Interview : Satya Dev – The audience will definitely like Gurtunda Seetakalam
- Noted music label grabs the audio rights of Naga Chaitanya’s Custody
- South Indian blockbuster gets a re-release