Kalyanram’s ongoing romantic entertainer co-starring Tamannaah has wrapped up over thirty percent of its shoot so far. The film’s next major schedule will resume on November 29 in Hyderabad.
Now, the latest update is that this as-yet-untitled movie’s satellite rights have been acquired by popular entertainment channel Gemini TV for a cool Rs.4.75 crore. This is said to be one of the best deals for a Kalyanram starrer. Kalyanram-Tamannaah’s fresh pairing and legendary cinematographer PC Sreeram presence in the team boosted up the hype around the film.
Acclaimed adman Jayendra is directing the movie and Cool Breeze Cinemas banner is bankrolling it in East Coast Productions banner’s presentation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sitara reveals daddy Mahesh’s first reaction on her voice-over stint
- Poll : Should Mahesh do a pan-India film and make his Bollywood debut?
- No takers for RGV’s KRKR sequel
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date