Tamil star Vijay Antony’s latest movie, Anna Durai, is releasing in Telugu as Indrasena. Both the versions are hitting the screens on November 30. Expectations on this movie are pretty high as Vijay Antony’s Bichagadu was a huge blockbuster in the twin Telugu states.
As per sources, Indrasena’s AP and Telangana’s theatrical rights have been sold for a cool Rs. 2.50 crore. Neelam Krishna Reddy of NKR Films has bagged the film’s Telugu rights amid tough competition.
Indrasena is an action family drama directed by G Srinivasan and produced by Fatima Vijay Antony and Raadhika Sarathkumar jointly. The film also stars Diana Champika, Mahima and Jewel Mary in prominent roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul shares a rainy video from her film’s set
- Muralidharan requests Vijay Sethupathi to walk away from 800
- Balakrishna’s incomplete project to release on OTT
- Tamil Producers request actors to take a pay cut
- Krishna Raju recollects his 43-year-old friendship with Krishna through a post
- Ranveer Singh-Pooja Hegde’s new film gets a title