Tamil star Vijay Antony’s latest movie, Anna Durai, is releasing in Telugu as Indrasena. Both the versions are hitting the screens on November 30. Expectations on this movie are pretty high as Vijay Antony’s Bichagadu was a huge blockbuster in the twin Telugu states.
As per sources, Indrasena’s AP and Telangana’s theatrical rights have been sold for a cool Rs. 2.50 crore. Neelam Krishna Reddy of NKR Films has bagged the film’s Telugu rights amid tough competition.
Indrasena is an action family drama directed by G Srinivasan and produced by Fatima Vijay Antony and Raadhika Sarathkumar jointly. The film also stars Diana Champika, Mahima and Jewel Mary in prominent roles.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him