Nandamuri Balakrishna’s most eagerly awaited film, Dictator, is all set to release on January 14th as a Sankranthi treat for fans. The film is in the last leg of its post-production phase and it will undergo the censor scrutiny very soon.
Being Balayya’s prestigious 99th film, expectations are quite high on Dictator and the film has already registered a thumping pre-release business. Now, according to the latest update, a popular entertainment channel approached Dictator’s makers with a whopping 6 crore offer to grab the film’s satellite rights. However, the makers have decided to wait for a better deal, witnessing the increasing craze for the film.
Produced and directed by Sriwass, Dictator also features Anjali and Sonal Chauhan playing the female leads.
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’