Nandamuri Balakrishna’s most eagerly awaited film, Dictator, is all set to release on January 14th as a Sankranthi treat for fans. The film is in the last leg of its post-production phase and it will undergo the censor scrutiny very soon.
Being Balayya’s prestigious 99th film, expectations are quite high on Dictator and the film has already registered a thumping pre-release business. Now, according to the latest update, a popular entertainment channel approached Dictator’s makers with a whopping 6 crore offer to grab the film’s satellite rights. However, the makers have decided to wait for a better deal, witnessing the increasing craze for the film.
Produced and directed by Sriwass, Dictator also features Anjali and Sonal Chauhan playing the female leads.
- Geetha Govindam’s first week Krishna region collections
- Nara Rohit to enter Tamil cinema
- Balakrishna’s film studio to have international standards
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles