Ever since he made his comeback to films, handsome actor Aravind Swami has been ruling the roost with some high-profile projects in Telugu and Tamil. The actor will next be seen in a negative role in Ram Charan’s Dhruva.
According to the ongoing reports, Aravind Swami may soon team up with leading actress Tamannaah for the super hit Sathuranga Vettai’s sequel. Both the actors are yet to sign on the dotted lines, the reports say.
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood