Ever since he made his comeback to films, handsome actor Aravind Swami has been ruling the roost with some high-profile projects in Telugu and Tamil. The actor will next be seen in a negative role in Ram Charan’s Dhruva.
According to the ongoing reports, Aravind Swami may soon team up with leading actress Tamannaah for the super hit Sathuranga Vettai’s sequel. Both the actors are yet to sign on the dotted lines, the reports say.
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)