The highly successful franchise of Singam is all set to return to the big screen again. The script for the third instalment has been finalized, and director Hari is very confident about the subject he has designed.
The first two instalments were super hits in both Tamil and Telugu and Suriya will be returning to the series after he wraps up his upcoming movie 24. Meanwhile reports reveal that Hansika, who was a part of the Singham 2 has been roped in for the third part as well.
Denying all these reports, Hansika stated that she has not been offered the film yet. If the current reports are to be believed Shruthi Haasan has bagged the role opposite Suriya. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans
- Dhanush confirms his next
- Powerstar wraps up dubbing for his next
- Lawrence’s Kanchana 3 seals its release date