Chennai has been battered by brutal rains and the whole city is getting drenched. Chennai is on the verge of recording an all-time high for rainfall in a season. While lots of people were badly affected, one celebrity who was recently faced issues due to the rain is Hansika Motwani.
Hansika apparently arrived at Chennai Airport at around 8:30pm, coming from Mumbai. She told a leading newspaper, “I landed at Chennai airport at 8.30 pm on Monday. Even as I touched down in Chennai, it was pouring heavily. With the water levels outside rising upto the knee level at one point, we were stuck and not able to move further.”
She also added, “Initially, I thought the traffic would be cleared soon. I was whiling away the time with my phone. After half an hour, there was no sign of any movement. The car was stuck in such a way that it can’t move an inch in any direction. Then I decided to walk to the nearest hotel along with my four assistants.”
It was almost 1am by the time she reached her hotel. This is definitely a scary situation for anyone to be in and shows the severity of the problem in Chennai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru, Nag, Rajamouli and Trivikram to distribute 14K essential kits today
- Nandamuri Brothers pay tributes to NTR on his birth anniversary
- Mahesh Babu to go back to BAN, Maharshi zone?
- Now, RGV all set to launch his OTT platform
- Raashi Khanna back to school-Find out why?
- KGF star Yash’s adorable picture with his son goes viral