It is known that superstar Sridevi is currently making her comeback to Tamil films with Puli. Shooting of this film is going on a brisk pace and popular actress, Hansika Motwani plays the female lead in the film. According to the latest reports, Hansika had a hard time with her lines in a scene which also featured Sridevi.
The whole unit including Sridevi was patiently waiting for Hansika to get her act right. After a series of takes, Hansika finally got her dialogues right much to the relief of the entire crew. Sridevi was a thorough professional and helped Hansika to finish her part. Sridevi plays the role of Hansika’s mom in this film which also has superstar Vijay as the main lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Master’s Telugu presenter Mahesh Koneru thanks audiences
- It’s a mixed Pongal for Shruti Haasan
- Good friends Pawan and Trivikram join hands for a crazy multi-starrer
- Alia Bhatt’s prestigious film to release during this time
- RGV opens up about Sarkar 4 with Amitabh Bachchan
- Valimai director H Vinoth blessed with a baby boy