More than a decade after she made her debut in South Indian film industry, Hansika is all set to make her foray into Malayalam cinema. Her upcoming film Villain, directed by Unnikrishnan, is one of the most awaited films of the year in Malayalam, and the actress is all praise for her co-star Mohanlal.
Describing how nervous she was while sharing screen space with Mohanlal, im a recent interview, Hansika said, “I have heard a lot about him but working with Lal sir was different experience altogether. I was so nervous initially and dazzled by the way he owns the scenes. But then, he is someone who gives everybody his space. After every shot, I would wait for his approval and he would give me a hi-five. Well, that was all I needed. I think I just got lucky with this project.”
The film also stars Vishal, Manju Warrier, and Raashi Khanna in lead roles. Apart from this film, Hansika also has a Tamil film in the pipeline, and another film with Vishnu Manchu which is expected to release soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Mahesh fans super happy with Anil Ravipudi
- Mahesh, Namrata to celebrate Sitara’s b’day in Kashmir
- Much awaited sequel completes its first schedule
- Dear Comrade completes censor; Locks a lengthy runtime