After shooting non-stop for 90 days for her upcoming films in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam, Hansika is enjoying some quality time with her family in Europe. The actress even skipped the audio launch of Gautham Nanda recently for the same reason.
Recently, she wrapped up a long schedule of Villain, her upcoming Malayalam film, and also Gautham Nanda. And immediately, she flew to Mumbai to celebrate her mother’s birthday before going on a vacation to Europe, along with her school friends.
The actress had been sharing pictures from her trip to Paris on Twitter, and apparently, she’ll head to Croatia next, along with her friends, for 10 days.
- Niharika to work with star director
- Ajith starts shooting for Pink remake
- Was hooked to 118’s script the moment I heard it: Kalyan Ram
- Poll : What did you think of 118’s trailer?
- Press Note : ‘Godavari welcomes S.S Rajamouli to Boston’