For the past few years, Hansika has been doing a string of glamorous roles and the actress confesses that perhaps that’s what people expect her to do. Recently, she was seen in Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummedha and currently, she’s shooting for a bunch of Tamil film.
In a recent interview, when she was asked what was the role which was closest to her heart, Hansika revealed that she fell in love with her role in Sundar C’s Aranmanai. “I play this very simple and humble Tamil village girl who has some special powers. The body language was pretty difficult for me to pull off,” she revealed in the interview. The film also stars Lakshmi Rai, Santhanam and a host of other actors. Most part of this comedy and horror thriller was shot in a palace in Tamil Nadu.
In Telugu, Hansika will soon be seen in Ram starrer Pandaga Chesko and Ravi Teja’s Power. With so many high profile projects in hand in both Telugu and Tamil, it looks like Hansika will once again be on top of her game in 2014.
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller