Sundar C’s upcoming film Sangamithra, starring Jayam Ravi and Arya, is expected to take off by the end of the year and currently, the team is busy with the pre-production. According to some reports, Sundar C is working closely with Sabu Cyril to finalise the look of the film including the props and costumes.
The latest buzz about the film is that Sundar C and Thenandal Films, which is producing the film, have approached Hansika to play the title role. There is no news, as of now, whether Hansika has agreed to do the film or not; however, it’s become a hot topic in the film circles.
It’s widely known that Sundar C and Hansika, who have worked together in Tamil films, are quite fond of each other. And it remains to be seen how this twist in the tale, after Shruti Haasan opted out of the film, will change the film’s cast in the end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss winner but no big offers
- Mahesh Babu not bothered about Sankranthi competition
- Change of plan for KGF director
- Here a juicy update from Bunny’s Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Rashmi to shock everyone in her maiden web series?
- Ravi Teja’s next gets a launch date