Ever since Hansika stepped into Tamil film industry, she has been going great guns with back to back hits. Last year Velayudham, where she played one of the lead roles opposite Vijay, went on to become a huge hit and after that she bagged couple of big projects including Suriya’s Singham 2 and Simbu’s Vettai Mannan. Her recent film OKOK has turned out to be a huge hit and all of a sudden the producers and the audience seem to be chanting her name. The latest buzz in Kollywood is that she has been offered an important role in the Tamil remake of Delhi Belly and not only that sources in Telugu film industry say that she has signed another film to be produced by Bellamkonda Suresh. In Telugu, she’ll soon be seen in Manchu Vishnu’s upcoming film. On the whole, she has seven films in the pipeline and with this she has become one of the busiest actresses in South. No wonder, Hansika is on cloud nine these days.
- Star heroine’s name gets attached to Allu Arjun film
- Allu Arjun goes on a strict diet
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Talks initiated with Nag for this sequel
- Nithin officially announces his next