Hansika’s dream run in Tamil cinema doesn’t seem to end anytime soon. Within a year of her debut, the actress has amassed an incredibly huge number of fans and plum projects opposite some of the biggest stars. Now, she has been voted as the ‘Dream Girl’ of Tamil Cinema by a Tamil Association in Singapore. The actress flew to Singapore to receive the award and she’s quite excited about the new tag which she has earned. She’ll soon be seen in Manchu Vishnu starrer Dorakadu and another Tamil film OKOK.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood reluctant to reopen theaters for this reason
- Young actress reactivates Instagram after a mini hiatus
- Veteran producer announces a film with Balakrishna
- Anu Emanuel finally taking the big plunge
- Rashmika shoots an important question to her fans
- Crazy buzz on star father-son multi-starrer