After a brief gap, Hansika is back with a bang and how! The actress, who was last seen in Gautham Nanda, has signed three films in Tamil, which are at various stages of production, and she is also in talks with few filmmakers in Telugu. Not just that, Hansika has undergone a stunning makeover and she looks more stunning that ever before.
When asked about her sabbatical in recent times, in a recent interview, Hansika said, “I listened to almost 30 scripts in the past few months, but I didn’t want to play roles where I have a bubbly character anymore. Moreover, we moved to a new apartment in Mumbai and I was busy with the interior designing. I also had to spend ample time with the kids I have adopted since they had board exams.”
The actress will next be seen in Thuppakki Munai with Vikram Prabhu and 100 with Atharvaa. Apart from these two films, she has also signed a suspense thriller to be directed by Jameel. “I have strong and impactful roles in all these films. I felt the need for a change and growth, that’s why I took time to sign my new films,” she added.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet
- Allu Arjun tweets a special picture of Geetha Arts this Republic Day
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes