After a brief gap, Hansika is back with a bang and how! The actress, who was last seen in Gautham Nanda, has signed three films in Tamil, which are at various stages of production, and she is also in talks with few filmmakers in Telugu. Not just that, Hansika has undergone a stunning makeover and she looks more stunning that ever before.
When asked about her sabbatical in recent times, in a recent interview, Hansika said, “I listened to almost 30 scripts in the past few months, but I didn’t want to play roles where I have a bubbly character anymore. Moreover, we moved to a new apartment in Mumbai and I was busy with the interior designing. I also had to spend ample time with the kids I have adopted since they had board exams.”
The actress will next be seen in Thuppakki Munai with Vikram Prabhu and 100 with Atharvaa. Apart from these two films, she has also signed a suspense thriller to be directed by Jameel. “I have strong and impactful roles in all these films. I felt the need for a change and growth, that’s why I took time to sign my new films,” she added.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director