After a brief gap, Hansika is back with a bang and how! The actress, who was last seen in Gautham Nanda, has signed three films in Tamil, which are at various stages of production, and she is also in talks with few filmmakers in Telugu. Not just that, Hansika has undergone a stunning makeover and she looks more stunning that ever before.
When asked about her sabbatical in recent times, in a recent interview, Hansika said, “I listened to almost 30 scripts in the past few months, but I didn’t want to play roles where I have a bubbly character anymore. Moreover, we moved to a new apartment in Mumbai and I was busy with the interior designing. I also had to spend ample time with the kids I have adopted since they had board exams.”
The actress will next be seen in Thuppakki Munai with Vikram Prabhu and 100 with Atharvaa. Apart from these two films, she has also signed a suspense thriller to be directed by Jameel. “I have strong and impactful roles in all these films. I felt the need for a change and growth, that’s why I took time to sign my new films,” she added.
Articles that might interest you:
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity