Talented actress, Hansika Motwani has been going great guns in her career. She was last seen in Ravi Teja’s Power and once again got busy in Tamil. After a gap of two years, she is back in Telugu with Vishnu’s Lakkunnodu.
The film is up for release this Friday and Hansika has pinned a lot of hopes on this project. Speaking in an interview for a Tamil channel, Hansika said that she wants to do more films in Telugu as she has a good following among the Telugu audience.
Directed by Raj Kiran, Lakkunnodu is touted to be a fun entertainer and is directed by Raj Kiran.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram takes help of Hyper Aadi
- Noted actress says Balayya’s new look shocked her
- Bigg Boss- Is this contestant getting eliminated this week?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Adivi Sesh appoints a special trainer
- Prakash Raj lands in legal trouble