Talented actress, Hansika Motwani has been going great guns in her career. She was last seen in Ravi Teja’s Power and once again got busy in Tamil. After a gap of two years, she is back in Telugu with Vishnu’s Lakkunnodu.
The film is up for release this Friday and Hansika has pinned a lot of hopes on this project. Speaking in an interview for a Tamil channel, Hansika said that she wants to do more films in Telugu as she has a good following among the Telugu audience.
Directed by Raj Kiran, Lakkunnodu is touted to be a fun entertainer and is directed by Raj Kiran.
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections