Hansika started out in Hindi with the film Koi Mil Gaya. Later, she ventured into Tamil cinema and has never looked back again in her career. She has given some of the biggest hits and is one of the top heroines.
When asked why does not do more Hindi films being from Mumbai, Hansika says “I enjoy doing all kinds of cinema but I get more roles offered here and somewhere I feel more content with the scripts I’m offered in the south”.
As of now, Hansika Motwani has eight projects in Tamil and Telugu including My Name Is Shruthi Films, MY3, Partner, Rowdy Baby Films, and an untitled film with Vijay Chander.
Articles that might interest you:
- Impressive: Game Changer actress earns a spot in global Google Trends
- Thanks to Animal, Rashmika’s scenes extended in Pushpa 2?
- Trisha to romance Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna next?
- Hi Nanna packs a punch on Sunday; Here’s the 4-day Nizam collection
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi greets ex-CM KCR in hospital
- Animal: Tripti Dimri reveals how her parents reacted to her bold scenes