Hansika started out in Hindi with the film Koi Mil Gaya. Later, she ventured into Tamil cinema and has never looked back again in her career. She has given some of the biggest hits and is one of the top heroines.
When asked why does not do more Hindi films being from Mumbai, Hansika says “I enjoy doing all kinds of cinema but I get more roles offered here and somewhere I feel more content with the scripts I’m offered in the south”.
As of now, Hansika Motwani has eight projects in Tamil and Telugu including My Name Is Shruthi Films, MY3, Partner, Rowdy Baby Films, and an untitled film with Vijay Chander.
Articles that might interest you:
- BSS9: Makers announce Chatrapathi’s heroine in style
- OTT: Son of India makes its digital debut
- Star director heaps praise on KGF 2
- Beast dominates Netflix’s top three spots
- Juicy update on Prabhas’ Project K
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata creates an all time record at global box office