After a brief gap from work, Hansika is finally signed her next film in Tamil. The actress will play one of the lead roles in Sam Anton’s upcoming action thriller which also has Atharvaa in the lead role.
The actress was last seen in Mohanlal led Villain, a Malayalam film which also had Vishal and Raashi Khanna in the lead role. Currently, she has Gulebakavali to her credit in which she is paired opposite Prabhudeva.
2017 has been a mixed bag for Hansika with both her Telugu films – Luckunnodu and Gautham Nanda failing to click at the box-office. We’ll have to wait and watch what she signs next in Telugu.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again