Looks like Kollywood can’t get enough of Hansika. Her recent film OKOK did great business at box-office and people are already saying that she’s going to be the next Khushbu. She has quite a few big ticket films in her kitty including Vettai Mannan, Singham 2 and the Tamil remake of Delhi Belly. The latest buzz is that she has signed yet another Tamil film with Simbu in lead role. They are already acting together in Vettai Mannan. Their latest film has been tentatively titled as Valu and it’ll be director by Vijay, who’s making his debut with this film. Confirming this news, Hansika tweeted, “Good morning,On my way to start the new project #Vaalu …Excited ,this year is filled with exciting project .wish me luck tweeps #Vaalu :D” Ganesh and Santhanam are also playing important roles in the film. Thaman is going to score the music. In Telugu, Hansika will soon be seen in Vishnu Manchu starrer Denikaina Ready.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans