After gaining fame in Tollywood in the early days of her career, Mumbai actress Hansika Motwani moved to Chennai and made the city her home. The actress, who appears in Telugu films occasionally, recently signed her comeback project opposite Gopichand.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Hansika has signed yet another Telugu film and this time, she will team up with her favorite co-star Vishnu Manchu. Hansika has reportedly signed Vishnu’s soon to be launched comedy entertainer in Raj Kiran’s direction.
In the past, Hansika and Vishnu shared screen space in Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummeda and Denikaina Ready.
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film
- Ajith gets into action mode