By now, everyone knows that Teja will launch Rana’s brother Abhiram into films. The film is set and the team is waiting for the pandemic to slow down so that the shoot will start.
We had also reported that the film will be a love story. The update now from the Teja camp is that the film will have noted Tamil actor, Samutrakani playing the main villain in the film.
The film is going to be a rebellious love story and will showcase Abhiram in an action avatar along with the lover boy’s role. As of now, Teja is now busy with the casting part of this film. Watch this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed
- Ekkesinde from Manchi Rojulochaie is quite lively