The highly-anticipated film in hero Ravi Teja and Sreenu Vaitla’s combination is all set to be launched with a formal puja ceremony today. The makers have roped in happening young Malayali beauty Anu Emmanuel as the leading lady opposite the Mass Maharaj.
Tentatively titled Amar Akbar Anthony, the film will be an out-and-out entertainer in typical Sreenu Vaitla’s style. The movie will be produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. A majority of the film’s shoot will take place in the US. Star comedian turned hero Sunil is said to be playing a full-length comedy role in the movie. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit