Rebel Star Prabhas is expected to resume the shooting for his ongoing film, Radhe Shyam, from the next month. On the other hand, the superstar thrilled his fans by announcing back to back projects with Mahanati director Nag Ashwin and Tanhaji fame Om Raut.
Nag Ashwin’s film is expected to go on sets from this year-end. And the latest buzz is that Nag Ashwin’s project is going to have happening beauty Nidhhi Agerwal as the second female lead. An official announcement regarding this news is awaited.
It is well-known that this as-yet-untitled film has Bollywood star heroine Deepika Padukone as the female lead. Ashwini Dutt will be bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh out of Sarkaru Vaari Paata? Here’s the official confirmation
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy
- Vishal gearing up for a multi-starrer with this hero
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?