Rebel Star Prabhas is expected to resume the shooting for his ongoing film, Radhe Shyam, from the next month. On the other hand, the superstar thrilled his fans by announcing back to back projects with Mahanati director Nag Ashwin and Tanhaji fame Om Raut.
Nag Ashwin’s film is expected to go on sets from this year-end. And the latest buzz is that Nag Ashwin’s project is going to have happening beauty Nidhhi Agerwal as the second female lead. An official announcement regarding this news is awaited.
It is well-known that this as-yet-untitled film has Bollywood star heroine Deepika Padukone as the female lead. Ashwini Dutt will be bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue