Manmadhudu 2, the most eagerly awaited sequel to Nagarjuna’s yesteryear blockbuster, had its muhurtham ceremony a week ago. To be directed by actor turned director Rahul Ravindran, the film will have its first schedule in Portugal in April.
Now, as per the latest reports, Rahul has roped in happening comedian Vennela Kishore to play Nag’s sidekick in Manmadhudu 2. This would mean that Kishore will be stepping into legendary comedian Brahmanandam’s shoes for the sequel. Audiences still remember how Brahmi had set the screens on fire with his hilarious comedy in Manmadhudu. Recreating the same magic will be a huge challenge for Vennela Kishore and Rahul.
Rakul Preet is the leading lady in the movie. Nagarjuna and Gemini Kiran will be jointly producing the project under Manam Enterprises and Anandi Art Creations banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sankranthi 2021- Fight for more theatres starts between these two biggies
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?
- Bigg Boss 4 – New entrant in the house fails to create any hype
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Prabhas fans want this combo to also happen at any cost