It is a known fact that Sithara Entertainments have bought the remake rights of the hit Malayalam film Ayyappanum Koshiyum. The makers approached Balayya to do Biju Menen’s role.
The talk now is that Balayya has rejected to do the film. The director as to who will helm the film is not yet confirmed and the news is that Harish Shankar’s name is making the rounds now.
Harish Shankar is supposed to do Pawan Kalyan’s film but that will take a long time to start. So, Sithara Entertainments is holding talks with Harish to make the film. We need to see if he gives the green signal or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best