We all know that the hot and happening Vijay Devarakonda is going to make his Tamil debut very soon. The film was launched a few days back and today, the first look of the film was revealed on the social media.
The film has been titled NOTA which is quite interesting. As of now, it is yet unclear as to what exactly the title means but one thing is sure that the poster where Vijay showcasing his finger that he has cast his vote is creating a lot of buzz all over.
Anand Shankar directs this film which will be made in both Tamil and Telugu simultaneously. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen