After tasting a blockbuster success with his debut film Pellichoopulu, talented young filmmaker Tharun Bhascker Dhaasyam is ready with yet another youthful entertainer titled Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi. Amidst a good buzz the film is all set to hit the screens on June 29th.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that happening star, Vijay Deverakonda will be seen in a cameo in the film. He will appear during the end of the film say sources.
Newcomers Vishwak Sen, Anisha Ambrose, Sushanth Reddy, Venkatesh Kakumanu, Abhinav Gomatam and Simran Chowdhary essay crucial roles in the movie. Suresh Babu has bankrolled this buddy entertainer which has its music composed by Vivek Sagar.
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts
- Sye Raa team to shoot for a special song
- After NGK, Suriya all set to wrap up Kaappaan
- Eega villain turns baddie for Bollywood superstar’s flick
- NTR Mahanayakudu will leave everyone awestruck: Krish