After tasting a blockbuster success with his debut film Pellichoopulu, talented young filmmaker Tharun Bhascker Dhaasyam is ready with yet another youthful entertainer titled Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi. Amidst a good buzz the film is all set to hit the screens on June 29th.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that happening star, Vijay Deverakonda will be seen in a cameo in the film. He will appear during the end of the film say sources.
Newcomers Vishwak Sen, Anisha Ambrose, Sushanth Reddy, Venkatesh Kakumanu, Abhinav Gomatam and Simran Chowdhary essay crucial roles in the movie. Suresh Babu has bankrolled this buddy entertainer which has its music composed by Vivek Sagar.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release