It’s been reported already that Super Star Rajinikanth and star Tamil director AR Murugadoss will soon team up for a high budget fantasy drama. The film will be bankrolled by Lyca Productions, and the shooting will commence in early summer and hit screens for Diwali.
Now, if the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is to be believed, happening young actress Keerthy Suresh is in talks to essay the female lead’s role in the Rajini-Murugadoss film. Needless to say, sharing screen space with Rajini will be a great boost to Keerthy’s career. However, we will have to wait until an official announcement is made to confirm the speculation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja wraps up Goa schedule
- Kiara Advani begins shooting for her female-centric film
- Vijay’s Bigil continues to make waves
- Kanchana 3 actress to debut in Bollywood
- Producer finalized for Balakrishna-Boyapati Srinu film
- Vijay Devarakonda lauds KTR’s swift action on a sensitive issue