It’s been reported already that Super Star Rajinikanth and star Tamil director AR Murugadoss will soon team up for a high budget fantasy drama. The film will be bankrolled by Lyca Productions, and the shooting will commence in early summer and hit screens for Diwali.
Now, if the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is to be believed, happening young actress Keerthy Suresh is in talks to essay the female lead’s role in the Rajini-Murugadoss film. Needless to say, sharing screen space with Rajini will be a great boost to Keerthy’s career. However, we will have to wait until an official announcement is made to confirm the speculation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out