Happening young Malayali beauty Keerthy Suresh is currently busy with a handful of big and prestigious projects in Telugu and Tamil. Keerthy will next be seen in Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram movie and the much hyped biopic on Savithri, Mahanati.
Now, Keerthy has signed the much-awaited Tamil movie, Vikram’s Saamy 2. This film already features Trisha, who had starred in the film’s first part. Star Tamil director Hari will be directing this movie, which will go on floors in June or July.
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot