Happening young Malayali beauty Keerthy Suresh is currently busy with a handful of big and prestigious projects in Telugu and Tamil. Keerthy will next be seen in Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram movie and the much hyped biopic on Savithri, Mahanati.
Now, Keerthy has signed the much-awaited Tamil movie, Vikram’s Saamy 2. This film already features Trisha, who had starred in the film’s first part. Star Tamil director Hari will be directing this movie, which will go on floors in June or July.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Lal Singh Chadha – Aamir disappoints
- Ravi Teja’s next production gets a title – Deets inside
- Impressive: Sita Ramam and Bimbisara day-6 collections in Krishna district
- List of movies and series to watch this weekend
- NBK 108: Time locked for a massive announcement
- No stopping Sita Ramam at the US box office