Happening young Malayali beauty Keerthy Suresh is currently busy with a handful of big and prestigious projects in Telugu and Tamil. Keerthy will next be seen in Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram movie and the much hyped biopic on Savithri, Mahanati.
Now, Keerthy has signed the much-awaited Tamil movie, Vikram’s Saamy 2. This film already features Trisha, who had starred in the film’s first part. Star Tamil director Hari will be directing this movie, which will go on floors in June or July.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa- Allu Arjun gearing up for an action-filled night shoot
- Prabhas to wrap up Radhe Shyam, finally
- National award-winning actor seriously injured in a road accident
- Trailer of ‘In The Name of God’ catches the attention of many
- Netflix making a sensational offer to Samantha?
- Young Malayalam actress opens up on signing PSPK28