Malayali beauty Keerthy Suresh is one of the most sought after actresses in the current generation down South. The happening beauty is currently shooting for Pawan-Trivikram’s movie and she had already acted alongside Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay.
Now, the latest buzz is that Keerthy Suresh has been approached for the leading lady’s role in veteran director K Raghavendra Rao’s son Prakash Kovelamudi’s soon to be commenced directorial venture. This film will feature Sharwanand as the main lead.
An official announcement about Keerthy’s inclusion in the film is awaited. This movie will be produced on Arka Mediaworks, the banner that bankrolled the blockbuster Baahubali franchise.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors