Malayali beauty Keerthy Suresh is one of the most sought after actresses in the current generation down South. The happening beauty is currently shooting for Pawan-Trivikram’s movie and she had already acted alongside Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay.
Now, the latest buzz is that Keerthy Suresh has been approached for the leading lady’s role in veteran director K Raghavendra Rao’s son Prakash Kovelamudi’s soon to be commenced directorial venture. This film will feature Sharwanand as the main lead.
An official announcement about Keerthy’s inclusion in the film is awaited. This movie will be produced on Arka Mediaworks, the banner that bankrolled the blockbuster Baahubali franchise.
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success