Malayali beauty Keerthy Suresh is one of the most sought after actresses in the current generation down South. The happening beauty is currently shooting for Pawan-Trivikram’s movie and she had already acted alongside Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay.
Now, the latest buzz is that Keerthy Suresh has been approached for the leading lady’s role in veteran director K Raghavendra Rao’s son Prakash Kovelamudi’s soon to be commenced directorial venture. This film will feature Sharwanand as the main lead.
An official announcement about Keerthy’s inclusion in the film is awaited. This movie will be produced on Arka Mediaworks, the banner that bankrolled the blockbuster Baahubali franchise.
- Poll : What did you think of Samantha’s U-Turn trailer?
- Winners List – Win a chance to watch Jabardasth shoot live
- Samantha’s impressive act makes U-Turn trailer interesting
- Srinivasa Kalyanam’s latest AP/TG collections
- Geetha Govindam’s solid two day collections