After making a successful debut in Tollywood with A..Aa, young Kerala beauty Anupama Parameswaran continued success streak with Premam and Sathamanam Bhavati. However, her last three movies – Vunnadi Okate Zindagi, Krishnarjuna Yuddham and Tej, I Love You – ended up as debacles. Anupama’s chubby look in her recent movies came under the scanner.
In a latest interview, Anupama said that she is determined to shed all the weight she has gained in the recent past. “The issue is that I cannot control myself from eating my favourite food. This in turn resulted in me gaining a few extra kilos. I will still eat whatever I like, but I will workout more and lose weight and look slim in my future movies,” said Anupama.
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence