After making a successful debut in Tollywood with A..Aa, young Kerala beauty Anupama Parameswaran continued success streak with Premam and Sathamanam Bhavati. However, her last three movies – Vunnadi Okate Zindagi, Krishnarjuna Yuddham and Tej, I Love You – ended up as debacles. Anupama’s chubby look in her recent movies came under the scanner.
In a latest interview, Anupama said that she is determined to shed all the weight she has gained in the recent past. “The issue is that I cannot control myself from eating my favourite food. This in turn resulted in me gaining a few extra kilos. I will still eat whatever I like, but I will workout more and lose weight and look slim in my future movies,” said Anupama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonal Chauhan in star hero’s next?
- Nagarjuna thanks YS Jagan for his assurance
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Republic locks its world television premiere date
- Noted Telugu actor approached for Bigg Boss OTT
- RRR content crosses a massive 750 million views
- Bangarraju gave a new lease of confidence – Chay Akkineni