Within a couple of years, Sandalwood actress Rashmika Mandanna became one of the most sought-after actresses in Tollywood. She has a huge fan base for her cute looks and credible performances.
It’s been earlier reported that Rashmika was approached for the leading lady’s role in Naga Chaitanya’s film under Dil Raju’s production. However, the latest reports reveal that Rashmika is yet to sign on the dotted line, as she is still not convinced with the story narrated by debutant director Sasi.
Rashmika listened to the story a couple of times already and she still insisted on yet another narration, before she takes the final call. If everything goes well, the project may go on floors in January next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from George Reddy
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero
- Title and first look of Vikram’s next to be out on this day?
- Allu Arjun rings in daughter’s birthday in Dubai
- Krishnam Raju’s latest update on his health