Within a couple of years, Sandalwood actress Rashmika Mandanna became one of the most sought-after actresses in Tollywood. She has a huge fan base for her cute looks and credible performances.
It’s been earlier reported that Rashmika was approached for the leading lady’s role in Naga Chaitanya’s film under Dil Raju’s production. However, the latest reports reveal that Rashmika is yet to sign on the dotted line, as she is still not convinced with the story narrated by debutant director Sasi.
Rashmika listened to the story a couple of times already and she still insisted on yet another narration, before she takes the final call. If everything goes well, the project may go on floors in January next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tuck Jagadish enters final schedule
- Chiru’s Acharya set in state’s backdrop?
- Poll : Which among these pan-India films are you looking forward to?
- Latest update on Pushpa’s next two schedules
- Prashanth Neel reveals why he chose Prabhas for Salaar
- Mega hero heads to multiplex; Urges audiences to celebrate cinema