After making an impressive debut with Nannu Dochukunduvate last year, young Kannada beauty Nabha Natesh is currently acting in iSmart Shankar under Puri Jagannadh’s direction. The film has Ram essaying the male lead.
According to the latest reports, Nabha will be seen mouthing her dialogues in authentic Hyderabadi slang. Nabha reportedly took enough time and care to ensure her dialogue delivery looked real and Puri was more than happy to give her the time she needed to master the Hyderabadi Dakhini language.
Incidentally, even iSmart Shankar’s hero Ram will be rendering his dialogues in typical Hyderabadi style.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted cinematographer’s directorial debut with Sree Vishnu’s next
- Nagarjuna reveals why Wild Dog’s team broke the Netflix deal
- Allu Arjun to be the chief guest of Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s event
- Ranbir, Sandeep Vanga’s Animal seals a festive release
- Amala Paul opens up about her divorce
- Interesting title locked for Indraganti-Sudheer Babu film