After making an impressive debut with Nannu Dochukunduvate last year, young Kannada beauty Nabha Natesh is currently acting in iSmart Shankar under Puri Jagannadh’s direction. The film has Ram essaying the male lead.
According to the latest reports, Nabha will be seen mouthing her dialogues in authentic Hyderabadi slang. Nabha reportedly took enough time and care to ensure her dialogue delivery looked real and Puri was more than happy to give her the time she needed to master the Hyderabadi Dakhini language.
Incidentally, even iSmart Shankar’s hero Ram will be rendering his dialogues in typical Hyderabadi style.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan
- Sara Ali Khan admits to dating Sushant Singh Rajput?
- Sonu Sood urges people to bear a poor child’s education expenses
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release