Allu Arjun has built quite a good reputation for himself through his hard work, outstanding dances and choosing interesting projects. He began his film journey with a cameo appearance in Chiranjeevi’s Daddy and then made his debut as an actor in K Raghavendra Rao’s Gangotri. However, it was his next film Arya which made him a bankable star. Post the success of Arya, he acted in several hits like Desamudhuru, Bunny and Parugu. Another film Vedam, where he played the role of Cable Raju, turned out to be a critical success. Despite the setbacks in recent years, he’s all set to make a strong comeback this year with Trivikram Srinivas’ Julaayi. The film is all set to hit the screens in June this year. On the eve of his birthday, the entire 123telugu.com team wishes him a great year ahead.
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections