For fans of Telugu films, Nandamuri Balakrishna needs no introduction. This iconic actor was born on June 10th 1960, to his illustrious father Sri Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao in erstwhile Madras. Balakrishna ,or Balayya as he is also known, spent much of his early life in Chennai before making his debut in Telugu films with ‘Tatamma Katha’ in 1974.
Known for his high voltage roles and powerful punch dialogues, Balakrishna is one of the most commercially successful heroes in the industry and he has many blockbusters to his credit. Films like ‘Simha’, ‘Narasimha Naidu’,’Samara Simha Reddy’, ‘Bhairava Dweepam’, ‘Aditya 369’, ‘Rowdy Inspector’, ‘Lorry Driver’, ‘Mangamma gari Manavadu’, and ‘Nari Nari Naduma Murari’ are testament to his strong pull at the Box Office.
Balakrishna is currently working for the film ‘Srimannarayana’ and he will begin work on the sequel to his iconic ‘Aditya 369’ soon. 123telugu.com wishes Nandamuri Balakrishna a very Happy Birthday.
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up